Friday 14 September 2012

BNI Quiz





Part one

1. Name the five wealthiest people in the world.

2. Name the last five BBC Sports personality of the year trophy winners.

3. Name the last five winners of the Miss UK contest.

4. Name ten people who have won the Nobel or Pulitzer Prize.

5. Name the last half dozen Academy Award winners for best actor and actress.

6. Name the last decade's worth of Premiership football winners.

How did you do?


Here's another quiz:

Part two - See how you do on this one:

1. List three teachers who aided your journey through school.

2. Name three friends who have helped you through a difficult time. 

3 Name five people who have taught you something worthwhile.

4. Think of a few people who have made you feel appreciated and special.

5. Think of five people you enjoy spending time with .

Easier?



Part Three - in respect of BNI

What has BNI achieved for me?


What do I want to achieve in my career/business with BNI?


How am I going to make this happen?


What’s my commitment to my fellow BNI-ers?


What are my BNI goals?




Part One:
The point is, none of us remember the headliners of yesterday. These are no second-rate achievers. They are the best in their fields. But the applause dies. Awards tarnish. Achievements are forgotten. Accolades and certificates are buried with their owners.



Part Two:

The lesson:

The people who make a difference in your life are not the ones with the most credentials, the most money, or the most awards. They are the ones that care.” 
~ Charles Schultze (Adapted by me)



Part Three:

If this was an interview for a new post – we’d have to prove we wanted the job …. I’m interviewing shortly for a new post in my day job ….

Why you?  Why should you be accepted into the BNI Foundation Chapter?

What can you bring to the table/team?

What’s your commitment to others?

Write down as an affirmation – My commitment to the BNI Foundation Chapter is:


No comments:

Post a Comment